Sunday 8 April 2012

BLOSSOM KOCHHAR AROMA MAGIC UNDER EYE GEL

THE PRODUCT CLAIMS:

Prevents Fine Lines and Wrinkles around the Eyes and Lips (Why Lips!!????)
Lightens Dark Circles and rejuvenates tired eyes
Suits all skin types

 

AT THE COST OF:

Rs.115/- for 20ml

SHELF LIFE:

2years from Mfg Date.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE:

Apply under the eyes every day morning & night. Massage gently with finger tips.

INGREDIENTS:
There is no complete list of the ingredients. It says Active Ingredients and here is the list.

Extracts of Rose, Lemon Peel, Aloe Vera, Green Tea & Pure essential oils of Chamomile & Lavendar



SWATCH:





The quantity shown above is more than enough for applying single time on both eyes. So it’ll last for approximately 2 months on a regular usage.
  
 



 MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE PRODUCT:

Due to late night works and monotonous staring at the monitor I developed a huge amount of dark circles around my eyes. So I hit the nearby H&G outlet and found this product. I preferred a gel than a cream to avoid greasy look around my eyes. I picked it majorly for the Aloe Vera in the ingredients list.

The product comes in a tube package, so I don’t have to mess up my finger nails or the product. The fragrance is herbal. It is pleasant but too strong when opened in a closed environment.

I’ve been using this product twice a day for the past 3 weeks. And in too much curiosity to reduce the dark circles I even used it thrice a day. Just as my mom says… Too much of anything is not good. It made my eyes feel watery. And so am using it just twice per day. It makes my eyes feel fresh and relieved from stress.

The product doesn’t claim of reducing dark circles in a couple of days. 3 weeks of usage and I could hardly find difference. (But I’ve had dark circles for the past 4 years. Really didn’t bother to do anything about it cause of my work style and laziness…) Say a 10% reduction. No major changes. I don’t find any difference at all with the wrinkles.

Other than using it around my eyes I even use it on my skin when I start off in a hurry to office. It does moisturize skin leaving a matte finish, covering up my dry skin.

HAPPINESS WITH THE PRODUCT (PROS):
  • Non-greasy
  • Absorbs quickly with few massage strokes
  • Fragrance is pleasant
  • Relieves eyes from tiredness and feels fresh
  •  Reasonable pricing
  •  Tube package
  • Travel friendly
WORRIES WITH THE PRODUCT (CONS):
  • Very Slow Effect
  • Availability (I couldn’t find the product in any other store when my friend asked me for one)
 RATING:

2.5 / 5 (For the freshness, fragrance and .5 for the slow effect)

WOULD I RE-PURCHASE IT??

Till I find another better product that suits my requirements.

No comments:

Post a Comment